Barcode Magnetic OEM Readers & Components Card Issuing SmartCard OEM Smart Card Readers & Writers Smart Card SDK Development Kits Contactless RFID OEM RFID Readers & Encoders Mifare Mifare / NFC Development Kits Biometric (Fingerprint) Biometric SDK Development Kits Cheque/MICR
Instead of the conventional Time & Attendance Terminals which are wall-mount or desktop devices, the Promag WM3000 Mobile Time & Attendance terminal provides more flexibility and mobility.
Personnel can clock in and clock out whenever. WM3000 is a mobile Time & Attendance data collection terminal based on RFID technology. When an ID-card is read by the terminal, a new database record is created. Each record contains the ID-code of the ID-card that was recorded together with the Data/Time stamp. All records are kept in the highly reliable internal database memory. The accumulated data is uploaded into the PC using the Monitor software is also used to setup the functioning parameters (Settings) of the mobile terminals.
In addition to Mobile Time & Attendance, this terminal is also suitable for Guard Tour Monitoring Systems.
* Simple one-touch operation
* Memory capacity: 2000 records
* Read range of internal RFID about 4cm.
* Power supply: 2 pcs of AAA-sized battery
* High contrast backlit LCD to display Date/Time, ID-code, number of records in the memory and Battery Status
* Dimensions: H110 x W60 x D23mm
* Lightweight body: 150 grams
* Wide operating temperature: -20 to +50 Deg. C
* Works with Communication Cradle BC3000A
Internal RFID reader ; 125 Khz ; ASK Format : 64bits ; Manchester coding ; Transponder data : 10 digits in Hex ID code.
Note: The Specification is subject to change without notice.
Mobile Time & Attendance
Guard Tour Monitoring System
Remote Equipment Inspection Management
Goods Delivery, Transportation Management
Internal RFID Reader:
* Frequency: 125 KHz ,ASK
* Format: 64bit, Manchester coding
Transponder data: 10 digits in Hex. ID-code
Patrol Manager - Application software for Guard Tour Monitoring Systems